Selected blend of alcohols and terpene carbides with different evaporation rates.
- Appearance: Colorless to slightly yellow clear liquid
- Odor: Piney
- Dipentene 10 is suitable for use in paints and varnishes, waxes and degreasing products
- In paints, it retards skin formation and increases dilution tolerance, enabling superior dispersion in resins and pigments
- It prevents resin precipitation and imparts a uniform evaporation rate
- Up to 25%, in short oils, especially when they contain low soluble hydrocarbon elements (white spirit)
- Up to 5%, in long oils only
Density at 20°C, g/ml
Water content, %
Sulfur content, mg/kg
DRT analytical methods are available on request
Dipentene content, %
Terpene carbides, %
Alcohol + X content, %
Flash point, °C, closed cup
171 – 245
Product contains 0.05% BHT.
STABILITY & STORAGE
Stable for 12 months in its original sealed packaging, in normal storage conditions. Store at ambient temperature in a dry, well-ventilated place.
Available in 170 kg (net) drums on 680 kg (net) pallets.
All monomers are listed