Pine oil: Multiconstituent terpineol. Dertol 90 is characterized by a very high content of terpene alcohols, in particular terpineol and its isomers.
- Due to its high terpene alcohol (and especially terpineol) content, Dertol 90 has many applications in:
- detergents, solvents and odorants
- technical formulas: wetting agent
- inks: solvents and wetting agent
- ore flotation: foaming agent for metal flotation (zinc, copper, nickel, etc.)
Terpene alcohol content, %
Dipentene content, %
Alpha terpineol content, %
Other terpene carbides, %
Density at 20°C, g/ml
0.927 – 0.933
Refractive index at 20°C
1.479 – 1.485
DRT analytical methods are available on request
Flash point, °C, closed cup
Boiling range, °C
210 – 225
This product contains no stabilizers. Soluble in organic solvents, insoluble in water. Dertol 90 is easily emulsifiable in water with non-ionic or anionic emulators.
Stable for 2 years in its original sealed packaging, in normal temperature conditions. Store in a dry place and protect against frost.
Available in 190 kg drums on 760 kg pallets + bulk.
Dipentene < 1%