Dertol 85 PF
Pine oil: blend of alcohols and terpene hydrocarbons.
Dertol 85 PF is characterized by a very high content of terpene alcohols, in particular terpineol and its isomers.
- Appearance: Colorless to slightly yellow liquid
- Odor: Citrus
- Due to its high terpene alcohol (and especially terpineol) content, Dertol 85 PF has many applications in:
- detergents, solvents and odorants
- technical formulas: wetting agent
- inks: solvents and wetting agent
- ore flotation: foaming agent for metal flotation (zinc, copper, nickel, etc.)
Terpene alcohol content, %
83 – 87
Dipentene content, %
Water content, %
Density at 20°C, g/ml
0.924 – 0.930
Refractive index at 20°C
1.479 – 1.483
DRT analytical methods are available on request
Flash point, °C, closed cup
Boiling range, °C
177 – 221
This product contains no stabilizers.
Soluble in organic solvents, insoluble in water.
Dertol 85 PF is easily emulsifiable in water with non-ionic or anionic emulators.
STABILITY & STORAGE
Stable for 2 years in its original sealed packaging, in normal temperature conditions.
Store in a dry place and protect against frost.
Available in 190 kg drums on 760 kg (net) pallets.
8000-41-7 / 68956-56-9
701-188-3 / 273-309-3