Piccolyte AO Plus
Piccolyte AO Plus polyterpene oligomers are low molecular weight oligomers of bicyclic terpenes derived from high-purity alpha-pinene isolated from turpentine.
This product is used in the agricultural industry as a retention aid and sticker for herbicides and pesticides that are applied to crops and plants.
Piccolyte AO Plus polyterpene oligomers prevent the active chemical from washing off the foliage. It also demonstrates superior film forming properties and persistence.
When using Piccolyte® AO Plus polyterpene oligomers, the film formed on the foliage is resistant to air, light, and moisture penetration, resulting in increased and controlled efficacy of the applied agricultural chemical.
- Retention aid for agricultural chemicals
- Film-former and fixative agent
- Compatible extender for organic phase of agricultural chemicals
- Non-phytotoxic at appropriate specified concentrations
- Light color and low odor
- Easily emulsiﬁable
- Viscous liquid at ambient temperatures
- Broad compatibility with a wide variety of agricultural chemicals
Viscosity, GardnerHoldt at 25°C
Color, Gardner, 50 % solids in toluene, max
Density at 25°C, lb/gal (kg/l)
Flash point, PenskyMartens, °F (°C)
> 275 (> 135)
Drum, steel, lined
Bulk, tank truck
400 lbs, 181.4 kg
21 CFR 175.105
21 CFR 176.170
21 CFR 175.125(b)
21 CFR 175.300
21 CFR 175.380
21 CFR 175.390
21 CFR 176.180
21 CFR 177.1210
21 CFR 177.2600