Piccolyte A 135 Plus
Piccolyte A135 Plus polyterpene resin is a high softening point, alpha-pinene resin with excellent oxidation resistance.
This product has all the attributes and performance of Piccolyte A135 resin such as light color, broad compatibility with block copolymers and superior resistance to moisture penetration of adhesives.
Its enhanced oxidation resistance makes it very suitable for demanding, high temperature processes and applications.
The high glass transition temperature of Piccolyte A135 Plus resin in conjunction with its low molecular weight and high polarity make it ideal for tackification of SBS, SIS, SB and SBR.
- Improved color and oxidation stability of adhesives and coatings
- Tolerant of thermally demanding processing conditions
- Broad applicability with block copolymers and other elastomers
- Superior tackiﬁcation of SBS
- Durable coatings with a superior appearance
- Same superior adhesion as Piccolyte A135 polyterpene resin
Softening point, ring and ball, °C
Min Q, Max W
Color, Gardner, 50 % solids in toluene, max
Density at 25 °C, lb/gal (kg/l)
Flash point, Seta, °F (°C)
> 347 (> 175)
Molecular weight, Mn
*When stored under the recommended handling and storage conditions outlined in the MSDS
Intermediate, bulk bag
Bag, multiwall, kraft
1,000 lbs, 453.6 kgs
450 lbs, 204.12 kgs
50 lbs, 22.68 kg
21 CFR 175.105
21 CFR 176.180
21 CFR 175.125 (b)
21 CFR 175.300
21 CFR 175.380
21 CFR 175.390
21 CFR 177.2600
21 CFR 177.1210
21 CFR 176.170